- BBBH775587 Feb 23, 2021 £40k - £60k
PR Manager wanted for a leading InsureTech based in London. Prior experience working with Tech start-ups or Insurance sector is essential for this role.
PR Manager - InsureTech
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a growing start-up within the InsureTech sector who are looking to hire a PR Manager to join their Marketing function. Having recently been awarded a multi-million pound venture capital investment, they are at an exciting growth phase and are looking for ambitious individuals to join the team.
As PR Manager you will;
- Be responsible for driving brand awareness in the market and ensuring timely release of news/communications to media contacts across the industry
- Collaborate with internal peers/colleagues to become enthusiasts for our products and services
- Proactively manage relationships with key press contacts across technology, business and national in order to constantly drive the brand in the market
- Develop and execute PR and communication campaigns in alignment with the core Marketing strategy
- Act as the main point of contact for all inbound media enquiries
- Monitor effectiveness of Digital PR campaigns and analyse how this sits with broader multi-channel campaigns
- Create a range of engaging PR topics/stories including press releases, social media, viral stories and PR stunts
Successful candidates will have;
- Prior PR experience gained working with start-ups OR Insurance organisations
- An enthusiasm for technology, with a passion for innovative products/services
- A creative mindset with the ability to construct creative PR/Communications including press releases, viral stories, social coverage and media stunts
- A hands-on approach with a willingness to collaborate with peers on additional responsibilities
- Strong media relationships across national, technology and business publications
- B2B and B2C experience
Salary range - up to £65,000 per annum + benefits
For more information on this opportunity, please do apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257