Operations Analyst - Investment Management
City of London
- BBBH795156 Oct 04, 2021 Competitive
An Investment Manager is looking to hire an Operations Analyst on a temporary basis to join their London office. Flexible working is offered.
You will work within the operations team providing support to the FM's in terms of live valuations, corporate actions and FX support as well as being responsible for all other aspects within the operations team. The jobholder will be involved in the Middle Office outsourcing oversight and daily contact with multiple custodians.
- Ensure all work in the operations team is carried out to a high standard.
- Provide the fund managers with daily live valuations so they have up to date cash/stock positions.
- Monitor restricted currency trading/contributions/withdrawals and place FX's to cover these.
- Analyse any overdrafts and place FX's to cover any shortfalls.
- Calculate and process corporate actions as they arise. I.e. bonus issues, rights issues.
- Regarding corporate action processing.
- Reconcile stock and cash positions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor and process all the daily segregated flows.
- Perform all proxy voting for accounts.
- Daily disclosure reporting
- Month end reporting for all segregated clients
- Account Opening for all new funds
- Build and maintain relationships with all the custodians.
- Oversight of the outsourced Middle Office provider
- Knowledge of trade matching and market openings for global equities
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role at an Investment Manager
- Strong command of MS applications: Word, Excel (Macro, spreadsheet setup, formula, links to external sources) and Outlook
- Good analytical skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated and strong organisational skills
- Strong team work ethic with high standards of behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to continuously deliver work to a high standard
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
+44 (0)20 7092 0219