Global investment bank seeks a VP level Liquidity Risk manager as part of its expanding Funding & Liquidity team. Exposure to secured funding and prime brokerage preferred.
As a Liquidity Risk Manager you will be a key pillar of the banks Treasury and Capital Risk function, specifically within the Funding & Liquidity Risk team. As part of this team you will have individual responsibility for one or more concurrent projects, managing second line liquidity risk to the bank by establishing limits and control frameworks under which Treasury and first line of defense activities shall be performed.
What will you be doing?
* Providing oversight, review and challenge of first line's processes and assist in the development of the firm's liquidity risk management frameworks
* Evaluating the control landscape, developing new control processes where necessary and assist in the development of the firm's data infrastructure and analytical processes
* Engaging with senior stakeholders across front-office business lines, treasury, operations, regulatory relations, and internal audit
* Leading on multiple short and long term projects independently and within designated timeframes; ensuring team achievements on larger scale project deliverables
What we're looking for:
* Demonstrable economic, product and business knowledge within a dynamically shifting environment of regulation, risk and opportunity
* An excellent stakeholder manager who can support and advice senior stakeholders across front office, treasury, operations, regulatory relations and internal audit
* A detailed understanding of and previous work experience/knowledge within various Treasury functions
* You will show keen evaluative judgement and analytical skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Proven understanding of liquidity risk with strong documentation skills and project management experience
* Previous work experience and knowledge on various Treasury functions: balance sheet management, funding and liquidity, capital management
* Working knowledge of Secured Financing, Prime Brokerage and Derivatives are preferred.
* Previous work experience on stress testing, limits setting and management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.