- BBBH769949 Nov 11, 2020 £175 - £200 pd
A global Tier-1 Investment Bank are searching for a Junior Compliance Analyst (1-3 yrs exp) to Join their Regulatory Change team on a 6 month initial contract.
A Tier-1 Investment Bank in London are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join them on a 6 month initial contract within their Regulatory Change team.
This role is paying a daily rate between £180-£205 per day, which pro-rata equates to around £45,000-£48,000.
You must have atleast one years recent experience in Compliance & Regulation, ideally at a large Bank, consulting firm or regulator. Profiles that are Financial Crime/KYC focused are unfortunately not suited to this requirement and therefore will not be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for Compliance Risk Management.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other
- Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product
- Researching rules and rule changes and assisting in implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations.
You will need:
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organisation
- Strong project management and organisational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
- Some prior knowledge and experience in area of focus
The interview process and onboarding for the candidate will all be done remotely. Whilst remote working will be the norm for the foreseeable future, the office location for this role is Canary Wharf, London.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe you meet the above criteria.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 207 092 0281