- BBBH776880 Mar 03, 2021 £350 - £400 pd
Morgan McKnley is recrutiing for a Quality Assurance Analyst on behalf of a leading investment bank based in Glasgow on an initial 6 month contract.The Quality Assurance Analyst will be rewarded with
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Analyst on behalf of a leading investment bank based in Glasgow on an initial 6 month contract.The Quality Assurance Analyst will be rewarded with a daily salary of up to £350.
- Provide Support in improving KYC file quality, oversight and governess to deliver quality targets
- KYC Quality checking for KYC Teams teams (based in UK and Portugal) for both legal and non-legal entities, projects and ad-hoc reviews.
- Responsible for Governance and reporting of 1st level control checks against set control points for all files approved for all clients to support alignment of processes
- Monitoring, reporting and overseeing remediation of non-compliant files identified through the L1 Control Framework or other Audits. Identifying trends and implementing effective targeted training.
- Harmonisation of procedural releases and SOPs ensuring processes and procedures are respected and performing impact analysis for the team.
- Review new policies and assist in drafting operational procedures to help the policy implementation
- Improve the skills of the teams through training and regular updates through a training matrix with regular planned training based on the needs of the team.
- Work closely with UK Compliance functions to deliver high quality standards
- Targeted assessment - address quality concerns, particularly where repeated issues identified
- Monitor and provide guidance daily through the team inbox and deskside queries
- Report on findings and solutions to the Oversight, Governance and Team manager
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
Communication Skills: Able to interact with junior and senior staff across various departments including Compliance, KYC Global Community, and the business where required.
AML/CFT Knowledge: Able to leverage on AML/CFT knowledge to formulate an assessment in keeping with the risk the client presents to the bank.
Analytical Skills: Advanced research, analytical and report writing skills: to review, analyse and evaluate findings. Also able to present complex issues in a succinct, simple and straightforward manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
44 (0)1179 440 600