- BBBH778891 Apr 01, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic New Permanent role, Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting a Events Executive, this exciting Full Time opportunity will be working with our client in Brighton.
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Permanent Events Executive position to work with our client based in Brighton. The main purpose is to be the Key contact for internal business queries, resolving issues and collating feedback as well as managing events on site as required, to include responsibilities of other staff members on the day.
This role will be initially remote and then in the office.
SALARY: £22,000k - £24,000k
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing events on site as required, to include responsibilities of other staff members on the day and volunteers
- Key contact for venues and supplier liaison
- Key contact for internal business queries, resolving member issues and collating member feedback
- Working with our in house design team and external printers to create quality merchandise and marketing products to represent our brand when on site at events.
- Ensuring the member experience at our events met the company target.
- Collecting and compiling feedback from all stakeholders at every event and working with our Events Manager to implement our learnings into future planning.
- Collation of event analysis data across all channels through Google Analytics and EventsAir with the sales team.
- Building weekly and monthly reports comparing event ticket orders and online webpage data to aid marketing reports and planning
- Responsible for event research to support new events initiatives including: collecting and collating an appropriate range or suitable venues, contacts, suppliers and activity providers
- Supporting the administration/judging for online competitions (Photography/Reading Room/Products)
- Day to day management and development of the online Facebook Group, with the aim to increase member engagement and expand community online
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous Event Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with colleagues / clients at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Teams
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400