- BBBH767121 Sep 25, 2020 Competitive
Systems and IT Administrator to work in central Bristol
Morgan Mckinley are working with a well established and stable organisation based in Bristol city centre.
The Systems and IT Administrator will be reporting into the director of IT and you will be responsible for maintaining the companies IT network, servers and security systems. You will need to ensure the effective operation of the Information Technology and Telecommunications function of the organisation by providing 1st and 2nd line support for users and overseeing desktop PC's, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other equipment.
- Liaise with HR by setting up new team members with phones, tablets and other devices to ensure secure, adequate and timely access to the IT and other systems for authorised users
- Processing leavers and following security procedures to ensure all systems are secure
- Testing new equipment and ensuring all returned equipment is cleared and reset, in preparation for re-issue
- Secure the organisation's data through user access control procedures ensuring all security practices are adhered to and regularly updated
- Liaising with Internet service providers to ensure smooth running of services
- Ensuring IT policies are adhered to
- Troubleshooting IT problems for staff
- Logging all issues on the helpdesk and managing through to completion
- Keeping up-to-date records of organisational IT equipment and telecommunications equipment
- Assist with IT projects as required and liaise with service managers to improve the IT service for them
- To manage and develop organisational database and associated software. To oversee data entry quality, data collection and enable accurate data reporting functions
- To ensure a consistent organisation wide approach to recording data and outcomes, including training and supporting staff
- To be responsible for the evaluation and reporting of quantitative and qualitative information that develops current and new services
KEY EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent knowledge of IT operating systems especially Windows Server 2019
- Knowledge in Microsoft software including Excel, Word, Office 365
- Knowledge of android/windows mobile devices hardware and software, Internet services and cloud-based systems
To apply for this role, please click apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we can only go back to the candidates that have been shortlisted****
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment