European Financial Accountant (French or Spanish speaking)
- BBBH784661 Jul 07, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity for a French or Spanish speaking Qualified Accountant to join a Bristol manufacturing company in a growth industry
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified, French or Spanish speaking Accountant has arisen within my Bristol based client's team.
At the heart of a growth industry, within a company undergoing exciting expansion, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- General Ledger and monthly accounting processes and closure to a group accounting timetable
- Full year statutory accounting process and audit oversight
- Full compliance activities for all VAT, intrastat and EC submissions, communicating with the UK team to ensure are presenting intercompany accurately
- Responsibility for and oversight of all financial processing activities including
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Cash and other reconciliations
- Purchase ledger - processing and payment of purchase invoices, including ensuring appropriate invoices for all costs that are saved in the correct location, coded to right nominal code, and paid in line with payment terms
- Order management and fraud oversight with regards to sales
- Daily cash and resource management with the group team, monitoring and reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with the buying and logistics teams to meet country stock requirements
- Tracking of all online payment providers (Shopify+, PayPal, Stripe, & others) to ensure all cash is transferred on a weekly basis into current account.
- Continuous improvement in processes, driving efficiency and ensuring data integrity, documenting when changes are made or implemented.
- Play an integral role in building the culture of growth, ambition and customer delight, leading by example, addressing issues and poor behavior and giving constructive, motivating and supportive feedback to those in your team as well as the wider team and your peers.
- Proactively stepping out of your role if there is something you notice that could be improved.
If this role is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply as interviews are currently taking place!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+44 117 944 0600