- BBBH783889 Jun 01, 2021 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be partnering with a leading client based in central Bristol that are looking for an E-Billing Co-ordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
Are you an experienced E-Billing Co-ordinator looking for a new challenge? Do have you experience of the client e-billing lifecycle from the initial gathering and documentation of client requirements, through to the setup, testing and implementation of the end e-billing process? Have you got experience of working within professional services? If this sounds like you, read on!
The E-Billing Co-ordinator will be responsible for the facilitation and accurate processing of the companies e-billing invoices, using multiple vendor systems and will need to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Proactive, enthusiastic, committed, and able to work well in pressurised situations whilst maintaining a calm, professional approach.
- Able to work collaboratively at all levels, building and developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Adaptable, flexible and open to change with the ability to anticipate or identify potential problems and provide suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- A willingness to broaden own experience and develop own skills further, whilst sharing knowledge and coaching less experienced members of the team.
- Previous e-billing experience in a professional services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Electronic Data Exchange Standard (LEDES) file formats
- Strong knowledge of Excel (i.e. pivot tables and VLookup)
- Knowledge of VAT
- Experience of working with Aderant Expert, Bill Blast or EBilling Hub is desirable.
To apply for the role please click on apply or email email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment