- BBBH769983 Nov 11, 2020 Competitive
Media Planning Manager, £50k, Bracknell. You will be responsible for media planning, campaign execution, performance tracking and developing the media planning strategy.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Media Planning Manager to join a growing Consumer Goods company in a newly formed role. The company have exciting plans for expansion and this position has been created due to growth. We are therefore looking for someone who is confident, highly motivated and keen to make an impact, who would relish the chance to work as part of an entrepreneurial team and who can help drive the business forward.
The role will involve managing the media planning strategy, owning all media planning, campaign execution and performance tracking, as well as devising and executing future strategy in order to optimise media spend and target the right people. You will have the opportunity to really shape the direction of this growing business's media coverage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute and further define the media planning strategy
- Manage the media agency, ensuring that all creative is on brand and that product information is correct
- Oversee campaign execution and track performance across channels, providing insights to the wider business
- Work with parent company in order to maximise media buying opportunities and ensure synergy between brands
- Continuous innovation in channel strategy and tactics to reach and engage the target audience
Key skills and experience
- Experienced Media Planning Manager, confident recommending media plans with clear justifications to the leadership team
- Proven ability to work across several channels (TV, radio, billboards, press, YouTube etc)
- Results driven and analytical, demonstrating fluency with brand measurement metrics and analytics
- A passion for understanding the various customer segments, their media behaviours and the latest media consumption trends
- Ability to motivate agency partners and continuously drive improved performance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who can not only manage the day to day executions with excellence, but also drive strategy development and continuously improve performance
For more information apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support
+44 (0) 1483 453555