VP Operational Management, INSN
- BBBH787331 Jul 12, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations - Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets.
The VP Operational Management assists the CAO in the following areas:
- Support the strategic implementation of operational support for INSN.
- Monitoring and managing operational costs.
- Implementation of an effective operational model.
- Relationships and communications with Intra-group outsourcing of Operations, Procurement, Corporate Real Estate.
- Meeting the annual objectives of the Operational Management area.
- Co-ordination and leverage of Global Insurance operational capabilities.
- Efficient and effective operational MI, governance and administration.
- Execution of Group strategies on Insurance COO Blueprint.
Impact on the Business
- Management & monitoring of COO cost centres.
- Management of efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Actions to achieve annual plans and assist in their implementation.
- Know all relevant FCC policies and procedures and know when to escalate concerns or unusual activities.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Consult with Group Insurance management, INSN businesses and HOST functions, ensuring INSN has effective and integrated record-keeping, control and information-reporting systems.
- Manage and co-ordinate COO Office analysis in response to regulatory and other external factors (e.g. political, market influences)
Operational Effectiveness and Control
- Performance measurement and operational benchmarking.
- Pro-active identification and investigation of issues or areas of concern and provision of recommendations for action.
- Sound processes to assess and manage costs, risks and benefits. Implementation and monitoring of strategies to minimise losses and other types of risk.
- Management of local implementation and compliance with all relevant Global Insurance policy, standards, guidelines and procedures (FIMs, GSMs, circulars etc.) and external regulatory requirements, including adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behaviour.
- Drive re-engineering activity to deliver better, efficient services using Group methodologies.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1985893
EAP Name: YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150