- JN -082023-1944922
- Aug 11, 2023
My client, a well reputed asset management firm is looking for a contractor to join its APAC Treasury Operations team to help with cash management and treasury operations.
Treasury Operations Associate
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading asset management firm. This role supports its's treasury operations team for the APAC region. This is a 12 Months contract that is extendable/convertible to permanent depending on the candidates performance.
The incumbent will report into the Asia Treasury Manager, and will be responsible for:
- Working with the team to ensure timely execution of payments, while adhering to strict cut-off times for corporate and fund level activities
- Monitor account balances and execute recommended daily sweeps
- Static Data maintenance - update internal and external standard settlement instructions as required
- Primary/secondary contact person for regional bank partners, international Treasury counterparties, finance groups and investment professionals
- Provide middle- and back-office support for cash, investments as well as FX and other derivative transactions
- Monitoring and review of SWIFT
- Review daily liquidity reports and help maintain monthly cash flow forecast
- Assist with coordinating bank account opening requests and other KYC needs as required
- Coordinate KYC refreshes with our regional bank partners
- Assist in regional projects and provide support for global projects including new system implementations and process enhancements
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- University graduate with 2-3 years of experience in a Treasury Operations/Cash Management function
- Basic understanding of SWIFT payment processing and reporting, with some knowledge of SWIFT message standards for corporate payments
- Basic understanding of the bank account opening process, including preparing forms/letters related to bank account documentation (i.e. KYC, Letter of Direction)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player and excels in a team first environment
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.