- Feb 03, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a mid size bank. They are looking to hire someone for their Transaction Monitoring team.
Analyst - Transaction Monitoring Compliance
Job Description & Requirements
Our client, a stable bank, is currently hiring within their compliance monitoring team. The right candidate should have 1-3 years experience in a similar position.
The Transaction Monitoring Team supports the day to day management of Singapore and China alerts that relate to customer profile and transactional behaviour. As a Transactions Monitoring analyst, you will be responsible for performing alerts review and escalation to the Financial Crime Compliance Manager.
This will require you to ensure that the alert processing SLAs are met, and quality & accuracy of the investigations are upheld. You will play a crucial role in ensuring alert investigations using global standard policies, procedures, and tools, aimed at meeting internal policies and external regulatory requirements. You will also work closely with various stakeholders such as the Front Office, Financial Crime Compliance Team and Operations Teams.
- Management of alerts with respect to Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Counter-terrorism Financing (CTF), Adverse Media, Sanctions, Custom list.
- Investigate and assess alerts raised within the enterprise-wide compliance program to identify potential Money Laundering, potential Terrorism Financing activities, or other suspicious activity.
- Investigate customer profiles identified as potentially high risk to determine the risk and escalate adhering to the process and procedures.
- Manage a close interaction between Front Office, Financial Crime Compliance Team, Operations Teams to ensure seamless communication and consistency.
- Manage and participate in other non-core tasks such as Management Information reporting, system testing, enhancing policies and procedures, any projects/tasks as assigned by the Team Lead.
- 2-3 years experience in Transaction Monitoring
- Good knowledge of anti- money laundering legislation and regulation;
- Strong understanding of Transaction Monitoring including name screening and understanding of funds flowwith respect to Trade Finance, Financial Markets, Corporate and Institutional Banking and Private Individuals
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612
Dhanushi De Silva