- BBBH824497 Aug 05, 2022 Competitive
My client, a top-tier international bank is looking for a Transaction Monitoring Analyst for a 12 Months contract to support its Operations team.
Transaction Monitoring Analyst (12 Months Contract)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a 12 Months Transaction Monitoring role to support the day to day management of Singapore and China alerts that relate to customer profile and transactional behaviour.
The role holder will also work closely with various stakeholders such as the Front Office, Financial Crime Compliance Team and Operations Teams.
- Management of alerts with respect to Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Counter-terrorism Financing (CTF), Adverse Media, Sanctions, Custom list
- Investigate and assess alerts raised within the enterprise-wide compliance program to identify potential Money Laundering, potential Terrorism Financing activities, or other suspicious activity
- Investigate customer profiles identified as potentially high risk to determine the risk and escalate adhering to the process and procedures
- Manage a close interaction between Front Office, Financial Crime Compliance Team, Operations Teams to ensure seamless communication and consistency
- Manage and participate in other non-core tasks such as Management Information reporting, system testing, enhancing policies and procedures, any projects/tasks as assigned by the Team Lead
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Two to three years of experience in Transaction Monitoring
- Good knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation and regulation
- Strong understanding of Transaction Monitoring including name screening and understanding of funds flow with respect to Trade Finance, Financial Markets, Corporate and Institutional Banking and Private Individuals
- Banking industry knowledge in Operations
- Candidate with ACAMS Certification or International Compliance Association Diploma is an advantage
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Manager | Risk & Compliance Contracting
+65 6818 3174