- BBBH797874 Nov 02, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognized tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for a VP to join their Transaction Management team for the structured credit trading desk. Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be part of the Trade Capture team in managing specific trade captures and closely related functions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will be providing front line desk support for Global Credit & Financing Solutions (GCFS) & Global Credit Asset Solutions (GCAS) business activities performed by the Structured Credit desks, working closely with Structured traders across offices in Asia and EMEA.
Role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for exception and query management related to Structured packages/positions
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand requests for entries required to ensure accurate capture in our systems
- Reporting to management on requests received and completed
- Adhering to a 'right first time' policy on all Trade Capture activity
- Inputting real-time exceptions related to regulations into Trade Capture Systems (e.g. MIFID, Dodd-Frank, Brexit, Mandatory Clearing)
- Working with the desk on pre-trade, closing and post-trade lifecycle management of all Structured Products
- Ensuring all new transactions have been onboarded onto internal and external vendor platforms so that all MI, exposures and risk is managed across the book consistently
- Working with Business Managers and other functions to ensure internal processes have the required controls and governance around them
- Initial Trade Capture and validation of Structured Products
- Minimum 7years of relevant experience across Structured Financing either in Fixed Income Financing or Note Financing or Loan financing
- Strong understanding of Products such as TRS on Loans, CLNs/Skew Options, Structured note issuances, Repacks, CDS, IRS, ASW, Futures, FX, Repo, Vanilla Swaps (Fixed/Float, Basis), Bonds, XCCY Swaps, Options, complex portfolio restructurings as well as associated hedging activities
- A confident and personable with the ability to develop strong working relationships with the Front Office
- Fast learner with the ability to use their initiative and apply the knowledge to new situations
- Ability to prioritise work in line with desk priorities
- Ability to create great network across infrastructure partners to ensure that complex structured transactions can be captured and managed on an ongoing basis with minimal control gaps and in a fully governed environment
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140