- BBBH769614 Nov 06, 2020 S$100-149k
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Trade Finance Middle office permanent position. Please reach out for a confidential discussion if you would be keen.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Trade Finance Middle office permanent position.
a. Management of Transactions
- Main contact point for customers and liaise closely with Trade Operations and other support departments.
- Perform independent transactional risk analysis with reference to approved credit facilities, customer trade profile as well as the general product guidelines and procedures.
- Inform Trade Operations of any parties (e.g. additional names) which may not be showing on the documents or underlying contracts for Trade Operations to perform AML due diligence screening.
- Perform price and vessel route checks for commodities, if necessary.
- Explore mitigating measures and work together with Front Office to provide financing solutions to customers.
- Active participation in discussions with Front Office on the modus operandi of customers, trade flows, facility utilization patterns etc. during credit review.
b. Management of Transaction Approval Process
- Based on analysis performed, prepare and obtain the appropriate transactions approval in accordance with approval procedures.
- Review BTB matching checklist from Trade Operations for BTB LC issuance.
- Work closely with Front Office and relevant departments to ensure smooth execution of transactions.
c. Portfolio Management and Collateral Management
- Provide instructions to Trade Operations under TMO collateral deals.
- Handle customers' daily cash transactions including deposits , remittances and attend to enquiries from customers.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/assignments and customers' meetings where necessary.
d. Facility Administration
- Work closely with Front Office to ensure smooth implementation of approved limits in system.
- Ensure that credit approvals are established/renewed before receiving applications from customers
e. FI Credit Limit management
- Create new and amend FI credit limit in excel and CORE as broadcasted by FI Dept.
- Update end of day limit utilisation from SUMMIT into CCMS
- Ensure all FI utilisation not auto-utilised by system has been updated in both CORE and CCMS (e.g. Trade Refinancing, LC Discounting)
f. Corp/NBFI Credit Limit management
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178