Supply Chain Customer Executive - 1 Year Contract
- BBBH788118 Jul 21, 2021 S$50-99k
a global Pharmaceutical business, with market leading consumer healthcare products are now looking for customer care - Supply Chain to join them on a 1 year contract to start with
This position is responsible for ensuring that the demand received from the customers is met whilst achieving high fill rates and minimal write offs by getting the "right demand" from the customers and by ensuring an efficient execution of the "order to cash" process.
This role will Involve working with the customers in ensuring that all orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency along while minimizing risks.
- Review each incoming purchase order against agreed MOQs, Price and delivery timelines.
- Initiate the "Order to cash" cycle by issuing a corresponding PO to the Supplier.
- Monitor progress of an order throughout the cycle and take a pro-active role in identifying & resolving issues in achieving high fulfilment rates.
- Coordinate between the Customer and the Supplier to ensure the availability of Shipping documents for import/export license application and final shipment
- Communicate ETAs, potential delays and other issues impacting delivery timelines to the customers.
- Close POs and book costs in the system on delivery completion.
- Review and assess feasibility of Order change requests and execute the same by coordinating with all impacted parties.
- Manage, analyse and reconcile purchase orders internally and externally.
- Generate customer invoices for facilitating shipments and payments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BS degree or equivalent degree in Business Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related field of study.
- APICS or equivalent certification is an advantage.
- 4+ years of Supply chain experience with focus on Demand/Supply planning and End-End order management.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry is an advantage, but not essential.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- SAP "Order to Cash" execution experience.
- Exposure to demand planning processes and tools.
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)
+65 6818 3159