- BBBH795942 Oct 13, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is working exclusively with one of the biggest global leader in the development technologies and solutions, we are currently looking for a top-notch Solution Architect/consultant.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect/Consultant who will be responsible for the development of end-to-end technical solutions and exploration of new innovative solutions that solves current/future business needs.
- Leading technical solutioning process: Gathering requirements, Build RFP document, Lead vendor selection process, Execute POC, Build proposal with unique value proposition and Secure customer's acceptance.
- Explore new technology (e.g., IoT, HoloLens, Power Platform), build business case and justify Roi.
- Contribute to building infrastructure technology roadmap.
- Construct and maintain Enterprise Architecture artefacts: technology standards and policies.
- Construct technical documentations: architecture diagram, security diagram, data architecture, process flow-chart, etc.
- Be accountable for success of technology engagement.
- Actively participate in clients' proposal and contract negotiations.
Background of Technical Skills
- Broad technical knowledge in infrastructure technology and solution
- Network technology: MPLS, IPSEC, MRTG, SolarWinds, secure VPN, etc.
- Server technology: MOM, SCCM, WSUS, ADFS, etc.
- End-point technology: Intune, AV, Virtual PC, etc.
- Experience in O365 productivity tools and familiarity with SharePoint Online.
- Experience in Cloud technologies: Azure, AWS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Some experience on leading edge technology: IoT, SDWAN, edge computing, etc. (preferred).
- Good knowledge on security best practices: Zero Trust Network, MFA, remote-VDI, etc.
- Result-driven: work with/through others to achieve end results.
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with any department in matrix environment.
- Impactful communication and presentation skills.
- Agile mindset: small progress with iterations.
- Comfortable in leading ambiguous and new technology projects.
- Resilient, able to thrive under pressure.
- Forward-looking and technology driven.
- Analytic, critical thinking, curious mind.
- Objective, holistic, transparent.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience with >5 years in leading technical solutioning.
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management: internal team as well as business users.
- Good Vendor management: drive RFP, negotiation, POC, POV, quality management.
- Experience with Azure/AWS solutioning.
- ITIL certified.
- Cloud certification, e.g., AWS/Azure cloud architect (preferred).
- TOGAF certified (preferred).
- Project Management experience (preferred): PMP certified and/or Agile PM trained/certified.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171