You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
SOC Senior Executive
- BBBH767886 Oct 26, 2020 S$5-9k pm
A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for a SOC Senior Executive to plan, coordinate and oversee audit and table-top exercise.
- Plan and coordinate nationwide audit and table-top exercises.
- Oversee businesses contingency exercise relating to SOC-as-a-service
- Ensure and track the processes and procedures for SOC
- Track and ensure timely submission of SOC reports
- Be the point-of-contact for the delivery of SOC reports
- Monitor, manage, and configure security tools, review incidents to assess their urgency, and escalate incidents if necessary
- Remediating serious attacks escalated from Tier 1, assessing the scope of the attack and affected systems, and collecting data for further analysis.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering
- Minimal 2-3 years of relevant working experiences
- Experience in SIEM, SOAR, Carbon Black Systems, Incident Response, Network Taps will be advantageous.
- Familiar with SOC processes
- Good inter-personal and communications skills
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130