- BBBH798578 Nov 10, 2021 Competitive
Our client is one of the pioneers of antivirus protection, with over 100 million users in over 200 countries and territories. They are looking for a SMB Business Lead to look after the APAC region!
Our client has a global presence of over 30 years, helping people to protect their digital space. From a small, dynamic company creating award-winning threat detection software, they have grown into a global brand with over 100 million users in over 200 countries and territories with a focus on building a more secure digital world.
- As a SMB Business Lead, you will play a vital role in the channel business model by growing our client's business, increasing the presence and emphasising on improvements towards customer satisfaction.
- You will be required to strengthen the current network of partners by analyzing and understanding the SMB markets within your assigned territory in APAC.
- You'll need to create and execute sales strategies to accelerate the revenue of newer product portfolios by educating regional partners and managing their GTM strategies.
- The SMB Business Lead will work closely with the Territory Sales Manager to identify and acquire new business opportunities and channel partners.
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the software industry is required.
- The successful applicant should have strong client-facing skills, commercial skills and a good understanding of the full sales process.
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively, please apply below or contact Stefanie Fong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199215
Associate Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+65 6818 3136