Senior Security Engineer/Manager
- BBBH793121 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for security operation and manage security systems including monitoring and maintenance.
- Perform security control assessment and testing the effectiveness of security controls
- Perform vulnerability assessment, penetration assessments, configuration and troubleshoot to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Real time analysis and trending based on security data from various security systems and also to identify suspicious and malicious activity
- Drive continuous improvement of procedures and processes related to cybersecurity process and operations monitoring.
- Track, monitor and valid security-related and risk issues, provide an action plan to rectify the issues and prevent recurrence.
- Assist with implementation of new security programs
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 8 years' of experience in security auditing/security operation/information Security or cyber security
- Professional security certification such as CISSP or CISM or CEH is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin Lau at email@example.com for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130