Senior HR Business Partner (Contract / Technology)
- BBBH775642 Mar 19, 2021 S$150-199k
Our client, one of the world's leading digital infrastructure Organization, is looking for a motivated Senior HR Business Partner on a 12 months contract.
An American multinational company that specializes in Internet connection and data centers. A leader in global colocation data center market share, with 210 data centers in 25 countries on five continents.
- Take a leadership role in driving location strategy projects for a global business function in APAC, in close partnership with business function leaders and the APAC HR Leadership Team.
- Champions the HR service delivery model with the business and interfaces with HR teams in local markets to ensure a positive customer experience and engagement.
- Effectively diagnoses business issues and goals, ensuring people strategy is aligned with the
- Takes leadership in driving location strategy project, especially in advising business leaders on
impact of location changes from a talent landscape, rewards, employee/labour relations,
regulatory and employee engagement perspective
- Manages and advises on the people aspects of organizational change and transition,
recommending process improvements (i.e. growth, reshaping, transition of
- Coaches business leaders on how to engage employees and build people capability within their
- Works with senior leaders to optimize organizational design and drive business performance
- Preferably Masters or Bachelors in HR or related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with large corporation
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience managing large scale market expansion and new location strategies
- Executive presence to coach, influence & facilitate organization-wide human capital dialogue
- Strategic mindset with strong execution capability
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161