Senior Data Scientists (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH769120 Nov 30, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Multiple Senior Data Scientist Opportunities for a Globally Recognized Banking Institution! (Renewable Contract Opportunities)
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Senior Data Scientists to join their team.
- Build and train ML models on large-scale datasets to solve various business use cases
- Use data processing frameworks for feature engineering and be proficient across various data both structured and un-structured.
- Use Deep Learning models like Regression, classification, clustering, CNN, RNN and NLP (BERT) for solving various business use cases like name entity resolution, forecasting and anomaly detection.
- Collaborate to develop large-scale data modelling experiments, evaluating against strong baselines, and extracting key statistical insights and/or cause and effect relations.
- Experience across broad range of modern data science and analytics tools (e.g., R, SQL, STATA, NoSQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Python);
- Proficiency in visualization tools including Tableau, Cognos, Power BI, and similar tools required;
- Ability to work in large and medium sized project teams, as self-directed contributor with a proven track record of being detail orientated, innovative, creative, and strategic, and;
- Ability to convey complex information in an understandable, compelling, and persuasive manner at all levels.
- Execute sound data curation, wrangling, and associated correlation processes;
- Synthesize analytical findings for consumption by the teams and senior executives, and;
- Articulate analytical findings in clear and concise deliverables, including presentations, discussions, and visualizations.
- Advanced Degree in field of Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience as a data scientist
- Expertise with Python, PySpark, DL frameworks like MLOps.
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable distributed ML models in production (Scala, applied machine learning, proficient in statistical methods, algorithms)
- Experience with analytics (ex: Tableau, SQL, Alteryx Presto, Spark, Python)
- Experience with machine learning techniques and advanced analytics (e.g. regression, classification, clustering, time series, econometrics, causal inference, mathematical optimization)
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196