Senior Credit Analyst, Team Lead
- BBBH792091 Sep 06, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Custodian Bank who is known for their post-trade and clearing services globally.
The Singapore team is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their credit department and provide supervision to the junior credit analysts.
Role and responsibilities
- Act as Team Leader for the Singapore Credit Analysis team
- Conduct credit research and market intelligence
- Assess customer's credit needs based on historical data and available collateral
- Prepare annual counterparts credit reviews and ad-hoc credit assessment
- Recommend acceptance of new clients and credit limits
- Evaluate the criteria taken into account for collateral eligibility and search for improvements in the criteria used and the quality of data
- Monitor credit exposures, authorise purchases of securities and the release of customers' payments while ensuring adherence to settlement and currency deadlines
- Contribute to the review, upgrade and development of credit policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work on the maintenance, design, testing and implementation of new and existing credit tools
- Review and assess the impact on the credit business of new regulations and guidelines issued by relevant authorities
- Participate in credit projects and ad-hoc requests
- University degree in Business, Accountancy or Banking & Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills supported by prior experience in credit analysis of banks and other financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of different financial instruments
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment; ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Credibility and drive to present senior management with robust and accurate credit recommendations
- Highly motivated and willing to assume additional assignments, including working in PH shifts
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to operate across a number of functions and business areas
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140