- BBBH786559 Jul 05, 2021 Competitive
Unique Opportunity to join a top tier Asset Management Institution as a RFP Specialist
Senior RFP (Request for Proposal) Specialist
We are working with a well regarded, global Asset Management Institution to place a Senior RFP Specialist. The successful candidate will be working in the team that is responsible for responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Due Diligence questionnaires (DDQs), industry surveys, award submissions and ad-hoc requests for information about the institution and its investment capabilities. The team supports institutional clients and mutual fund distributors as well as consultants and private clients.
- To contribute towards new business and client retention efforts worldwide, through the production of RFPs, DDQ's and other material for all client types and across all key asset classes.
- This includes working closely with sales and product teams to produce and maintain high-quality content, collaborating with team members globally and working to raise the profile of the RFP team across the business.
- Completing accurate, timely, high quality submissions for intermediaries, investment consultants,clients and prospective clients (including RFPs, DDQs, ad-hoc queries and other submissions as required)
- Taking individual responsibility for maintaining and enhancing a share of the key resources
- Be prepared to take ownership of content and relationships for specific asset classes and products as needed, acting as the 'specialist' within the team
- Assist with the development of corporate content for RFPs, DDQs and other marketing material as required.
Qualification and Requirements
- Experience of 3+ years within RFP
- High-level understanding of different asset classes/strategies and how they function;
- Familiarity with knowledge management, client relationship management or RFP database software is a distinct advantage;
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management