Remittance Officer cum Processer
- BBBH786034 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
A global player in the Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services
- Check inward swift messages MT103/MT202 and fax/email instructions to process Inward remittances.
- Email to customers with the inward swift messages on the credited funds
- Obtain approvals from Trade Middle office and Account managers to apply take in good value for current dated funds.
- Check inward swift messages MT101, MT103, MT202 and fax/email instructions to process Outward payments
- Email to customers with the outward swift messages on the processed payments
- Contract FX rates with the FX dealers for conversion of currencies related to inward/outward payments.
- Attending to customers' enquiries, providing daily customer balances and ad hoc statements
- Prepare and collate all outward cheques for clearing
- Process inward and outward correspondent fee charges
- Processing of corporate time deposits, pledged deposits, FX, NDF, interest Rate Swap payments
- Provide the customers and Fixed Income sales team with the current account closing balances to place time deposits with the bank.
- Advise daily funding requirements for call deposits and current account balances to Treasury team.
- Email Interest Rate Swaps, Foreign Exchange, NDF and Deposit confirmations to customers
- Check Summit TCI reports to ensure corporate FX, IRS and NDF transactions are monitored and settled on due dates.
- Prepare response to customers' audit confirmation requests and debit customers' account for service.
- Administering Internet Banking Users access and attending to customers' queries.
- Send SWIFT to investigate and/or request for more details pertaining to unrecognized funds in Nostro accounts and follow up with nostro agents on payment issues.
- Make payments to vendors/suppliers as instructed by Financial Control.
- Keep track of non-compliant signing process performed by customers
- Update specimen signatures of customers in the shared folder
- Control and ensure the processors execute the Inward and Outward payments before cut-off time based on inward/outward swift messages, emails/fax messages received.
- Reconcile all suspense entries for remittance transactions
- Attend to queries from Accounts Managers
- Co-ordinate the workflow among the team members
Reports directly to the Head of Capital Markets Operations & Remittances
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1985893
EAP Name: YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150