- Nov 14, 2022
- S$5-9k pm
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in Southeast Asia and looking for a contractor who has experience in large volume of regional payroll operations.
- Manage payroll processing across the region complying to statutory and labour law requirement and support internal control and audit and to support monthly government statutory contribution remittance and yearend tax filing for employees
- Timely and accurate salary payment across the region by working closely with the payroll vendor within the country.
- Execute payroll reconciliation, prepare payroll accrual and funding request.
- Managed Regional payroll projects to enhance payroll service delivery and improve employee experience to ensure seamless process.
- Meticulous and sensitive with complex payroll processes and drive improvement in payroll processes and procedures.
- Assist to conduct sessions to assist employee in understanding the process
- Effectively manage payroll timeline and strict adherence to the service standard level agreement with the payroll vendor
- Productivity feasibility and payroll accuracy through a defined process metrics
- Engage with the Country People Operations team to provide support in all payrolls related matters including proper handling of escalations and propose solutions to complex payroll matters
- Document payroll processes and ensure that it is updated
- 5 years regional payroll experience preferably in APAC
- Strong operation experience in managing payroll
- Ability to manage high volume payroll transactions
- Ability to break down complex payroll situations and propose recommendations
- Strong knowledge of local employment regulations and government statutory guidelines in the APAC Region
- Excellent communication and written skillset to collaborate across teams and payroll vendors
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and dynamic working environment with strong proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel
- Knowledge in HR System (Workday) will be advantageous