Project Management Lead (6 months contract)
- BBBH770504 Nov 20, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Data Operations / Project Management Lead, accountable for operational data activities and management - 6 months contract (Financial Institution)
Job Introduction: A global financial institution is looking to hire a Data Operations Migration Lead (6 months contract) as they migrate their database to standard model in Singapore. This role will be a new addition to the project team and will be responsible for the operational data activities including the successful migration of clean data and ensure that the right operational processes are in place for the standard model in Singapore.
- Responsible for data operations for the various workstreams and ensuring that appropriate data cleaning is implemented to ensure smooth data migration to the standard model.
- Support the creation of templates, workflows and reports to manage the implementation of change in Singapore.
- Identify gaps, coordinate UAT activities, ensure proper documentation is done to ensure that the implementation of the model is fit for Singapore in accordance with local requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans for the various workstreams, schedules and resource plans and be responsible for the issues throughout the project lifecycle to ensure successful alignment of the model with global standards.
- Lead and facilitate various operational meetings and produce meeting minutes.
- Take ownership of project deliverables and manage project execution successfully.
- Degree in Business/Finance/Computer Science with 5 years of experience within change management or relevant experience of implementing / maintaining business systems
- Project management qualification i.e. Prince2 or PMI desirable
- Experience of implementing business systems / continuous improvement and business process reengineering
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or contact me at 6818 3153. We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153