- BBBH797124 Oct 25, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Out client, one of the world's largest financial services providers, offering expertise private banking, investment banking, and asset management is looking for an operations Business Analyst.
The role is in the Client Instructions Management - Payment Services, which is a service provider to Private Banking Clients and Investment Banking businesses providing payments related services, risk & control governance and independent control testing on payment processing.
- To promote efficiency and independence in our front to back process flows by focusing on timely and accurate handling of client instruction validation, and professional and friendly client callbacks, related to areas including:
- Ad-hoc Outgoing and/or Incoming Funds Transfers
- To be conversant and compliant at all times with relevant statutory, head office, local directives and regulations in force.
- To manage all incoming Front Office issues/escalations related to day to day instruction handling in a timely, accurate and customer friendly manner.
- To facilitate process change and continuous improvements within above-mentioned areas, by addressing issues and participating in projects and initiatives to enhance efficiency either within or outside the team.
- Understand and ensure adherence to the pre-requisites of controls on all client instructions including signature verification, internal approval and control requirements are met
- Perform front to back processing of incoming and outgoing payments instructions for PB APAC
- Liaise with operations, counterparties, custodians and brokers whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies or issues
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (front office, local COOs etc.) whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies or issues
- Manage exception requests for high value transactions and/or ultra-high net worth clients
- Report or escalate irregularities or issues which may cause potential breach in controls or deviations from standard processes promptly to team leader and line manager
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Equivalent work of at least 5+ years in Financial Services industry experience, some of which should include business analyst or project management
Knowledge in ONE T24 system will be preferable.
Exposure in either one of Payments Services, FX, Cash Settlements, Reconciliation or Swift related knowledge
Meticulous attention to detail.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150