Margin Lending Operations (Collateral Management)
- BBBH793069 Sep 14, 2021 S$0-4k pm
Our client, a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that delivers a broad range of financial services is looking for an operations analyst
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Daily monitoring of client portfolios, issuing & receiving collateral calls to ensure the extensive interaction with Clients
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and regulatory queries
- New client on-boarding
- Liaison with internal groups (Credit, Sales, Trading, Middle office, Legal, Front Office, Settlements, and Corporate Treasury) to resolve collateral issues.
- Reconciliation of portfolios
- Collateral Optimization
- Monthly Interest and coupon settlement
- Performing a number of control functions, ensuring the integrity of our processes.
- Ability to generate creative solutions to problems and challenge processes; be willing to dig into the detail to resolve issues
- Some experience of portfolio reconciliations and processing of margin calls would be desirable
- Familiarity with/ability to learn Excel macros and other functions
- Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden his/ her knowledge and demonstrates appropriate financial/analytical skills
- Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150