- JN -042023-1931803
- Aug 29, 2023
Exciting Job Opportunity for Singaporeans! We are partnering with our client in the government sector to look for a Lead, Digital Forensic & Incident Response (DFIR).
This is a key position in the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) where you would lead and manage the functional team in one of the DFIR domains.
- Manage the team and ensure smooth operations of daily operations
- Lead a team of DFIR analysts to ensure timely response to security incidents, root cause analysis and closure of incident
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents that may involve digital forensic analysis, malware analysis and log analysis
- Able to provide strong technical guidance on investigation and threat assessments
- Assist the team in tasks prioritisation
- Assess cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensure the test incident response playbooks and processes are maintained and updated
- Maintain situational awareness and keep current with cyber security news and threat actor Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Prepare and review incident reports to update stakeholders
- Possess people management experience.
- Preferably 4 years or more of experience as a full time incident responder/digital forensic/malware analysis or related discipline.
- Possess professional certifications, including EnCE, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GCTI, CISSP or other relevant certifications
- Understanding of operating systems and platform (e.g. Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, and server
- Ability to show proficiency in Forensic Toolkits such as Encase, FTK or Autopsy
- Ability to perform basic static and dynamic malware analysis
- Ability to analyse network and application logs
- Good working knowledge of Cloud and Container technologies are a plus
- Familiarity with good security practices
- Singapore Citizen only
If you meet the requirements, do apply with your updated CV.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng | EA Licence No: 11C5502 |Co. Registration No: R1878527