Internal Audit - Manager/Senior Manager
- BBBH781361 May 04, 2021 S$100-149k
Our client, a US Manufacturing MNC are looking for an Internal Audit Manager or Senior Manager to join them on a permanent basis
- Lead a regional team to carry out financial, operational and production/plant audits, covering the group of companies in the region with regional traveling 30% of the year (where applicable).
- Determine and formulate the framework and scope for risk-based audit, plans and strategies for internal audits and concurrent audits including external resources.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all the business processes, its associated risk profiles, and necessary control systems in the Risk Control Matrix (RCM) for the entire group.
- Perform the full audit cycle to independently evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for achieving management objectives such as operations' effectiveness, production efficiencies, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Develop plans for next course of action for deficiencies uncovered and remedial steps to improve performance.
- Report the audit findings with recommendations to the Executive Committees and independently to the Audit Committee at regular interval for process improvements and other critical issues with adequate follow-up to ensure effective remediation.
- Implement independent tracking systems to follow up and escalate open issues to ensure timely closure of identified deficiencies and adequate implementation of action plans.
- Perform forensic audit and fraud investigation for the entire group with the primary focus in areas with high fraud risks (China Procurement etc.) and drive for corrective actions to mitigate the risks of fraudulent activities and conflict of interests to the company to safeguard company assets and profitability.
- Own and manage Whistle Blowing program for the entire group with independent reporting to the Audit Committee to ensure the highest confidentiality.
- Co-ordinate and champion the internal controls function to ensure completeness, proper implementation, execution and timely update of group-wide policies and procedures.
- Liaise closely with internal control owners and assist them with internal control trainings to internal stakeholders to ensure ethical environment complying with controls enacted.
- Participate in internal consulting engagements when needed to support the group's initiatives.
What they are looking for:
- Minimum 6-8 years of internal audit experience. Somebody with manufacturing background would be ideal
- The ability to manage C-level stakeholders and push back when needed
- Coming from BIG 4 before moving to commercial will be appreciated
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)
+65 6818 3159