Inside Sales Team Manager (IT/Tech)
- BBBH777195 May 08, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a global outsourced Sales and Customer Success firm with expertise in across a variety of industries.
The successful candidate will lead, coach and grow a team of Inside Sales Executives/Managers
- Build, coach, and manage inside sales team focused on technology clients
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 years of experience working in an sales environment with sales team management
- A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3130