HR Generalist (West / MNC)
- BBBH785550 Jul 02, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a Norwegian tech enterprise that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers is now looking for a HR & Admin Executive to join their team.
The role will be part of the HR & Admin Department and is responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource Functions and assist in Admin Operations.
- Establish strong working partnership with different Business Units in providing first line support in all HR related matters, control and manage in ensuring compliance to HR polices, procedures and statutory requirements
- Ensure implementation and administration of employee welfare / benefits in accordance to Company policies
- Maintain and update employee records in Company's HR System in ensuring accuracy and up-to-date at all times, including employee P-files
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes, including employee on-boarding / off-boarding activities
- Organise and participate in recruitment events such as career fairs, campus recruitment, and etc
- Support and manage employees relations and its communication process
- Compile and present monthly personnel reports; including surveys participation
- Process and submit government claims e.g. NS make-up pay, childcare, maternity, FWL waiver etc
- Handle work pass applications and renewals
- Responsible for monthly payroll processing
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the HR Manager
- Possess minimum a Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum four (4) years in HR handling full spectrum of HR matters
- Familiar with Employment Law, PDPA and all related statutory regulations
- Pro-active, analytical, meticulous, highly organized and have good attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with minimum supervision
- Conversant with office processing software, strong MS Excel knowledge on Pivot table and V-lookup, preferably with strong database experience
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161