- BBBH797297 Oct 27, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working with one of the biggest multinational internet technology companies in the world looking for a Head of Compliance.
You will be joining and building your own team while looking after offices across the world to keep their online community safe.
As the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for data access and storage security, workflow and process integrity, and compliance related to employee procedures which includes violantions of key business, information leakage, bribery, power abuse and conflict of interest.
- Leading a compliance team to establish data management principles that are non-compliant with company's policies
- Setting up and tracking a system to ensure that people who have left the company or those who no longer require access to company's system may not utilize it in a timely fashion
- Establish a function or system to better separate and store the data according to sharing needs and to avoid oversharing or leakage of information
- Detailed analysis with team members to better understand and prepare for proactive risk mitigation , in particular regarding workflow compliance
- Work closely with stakeholders to evaluate and to set up and compliant and effective workflow
- Design employee behavior programs to help your team members understand the sensitivity of the work as well as to ensure that ensure that they adhere to code of conduct
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years prior experience in Compliance, Audit or Risk Management working with data analytics, business intelligence or software development teams
- Experience in people management is a must
- 3 years in managing or building compliance teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self driven team player with strong sense of ownership
- Motivated and driven to work in a rapidly growing company
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, kindly 'Apply Now' or email email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Daryl Pravin Naidu
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R2199043
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Associate Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3179