- BBBH796761 Oct 21, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Financial Institution who is well known for their full spectrum of fund administration services.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced VP to joing their Funds Services team in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Operations, Asia, you will lead a team in Singapore who is responsible for managing Fund Administration across a wide spectrum including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Transfer Agency, support services and external vendors. You will also act as a subject matter expert and directs team activities, develops and maintains specific subject expertise and advises business management, and relevant third parties. Provides advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy.
Role and responsibilities
- Maintaining a sound level of KPIs and high touch client service across all operations areas & ensure a robust and oversight program.
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and / or business knowledge and functional expertise
- Focus of role is on execution of strategic direction of business function activities & ensure external market visibility.
- Carries out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues
- Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Participates in developing division strategic plan and sets goals and priorities based on the direction set for the unit; follows through to ensure that objectives are met
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff, fostering an environment that encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in fund administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong technical skills across Fund Administration
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine the Business Unit's goals, resources needed, and to assess and develop the skills of staff
- Good track record of people management
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140