Full Stack Engineers (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH763991 Oct 02, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Multiple Full Stack Engineer Opportunities with a globally recognised banking institution!
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Full Stack Engineers to join their team.
- Participating in an exciting venture and be part of the team to develop the platform
- Front end Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and product owner to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Working closely with the design team to create a reusable component library
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve our architecture and build our features
- Our back-end technology stack is based predominantly on Java 8, Node js, Spring, AWS Lambda with SAM, Dynamo DB, Maven
- Infrastructure running on AWS Cloud
- Provide post production tech support.
- More than 7 years of solid experience in either front-end or back-end development, with strong interest to become a full stack developer.
- Fluent with Java, AWS
- Understanding of React Native, Redux + Saga, Axios is advantage
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users
- A keen learner with an ambitious and results driven personality, who loves to share with other engineers
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
- Pro-activ and self starter who can work independently
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working in agile project team
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196