Commercial & Contracting Manager, APAC
- BBBH782947 May 21, 2021 S$100-149k
Our client, a Norwegian tech enterprise that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers is now looking for an experienced Commercial & Contracting Manager to join their team.
The role will be part of the Global Customer Support division and is responsible for the Organization's services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Incumbent will be reporting to Vice President Aftermarket Sales, Asia-Pacific, Global Customer Support and at the same time, functional dotted line reporting towards Vice President Commercial - Global Customer Support.
- Support business stakeholders and sales teams in providing contract and business advice throughout the contracting life-cycle.
- Advice, negotiate and draft terms and conditions, using judgement in balancing commercial/legal considerations against the requirements of the business
- Drive the timely resolution of claims, disputes and litigations in cooperation with corporate legal and insurance support
- Assist in supporting aspects of business development opportunities and initiatives, including partnerships, establishment of legal entities, acquisitions etc. and liaise with corporate functions as required
- Drive compliance with company policy on use of advisers, anti-bribery and export control compliance
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with Treasury department for agreement for Bank guarantees, and other payment securities
- Provide commercial awareness and contracts training to sales and project management teams across Asia-Pacific region.
- A law degree or equivalent.
- Extensive professional experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial agreements and resolving contractual issues and commercial risk management.
- Experience in complex, commercial negotiations within demanding timescales
- Relevant experience in previous commercial or legal roles
- Experience in working a matrix organization, managing stakeholder relationships
- Preferred international experience and/or experience working across geographical and cultural boundaries
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracts law and principles
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161