You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH802303 Jan 14, 2022 Competitive
Our client, a leading organisation in the health-tech industry is looking for a Cloud Engineer that has experience in building and managing commercial cloud like AWS or Azure
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands on in various cloud services in AWS or Azure.
- Work in various cloud implementation and operational activities for different cloud native services.
- Experience in defining, developing and maintaining reference architectures, including security, that fit within the overall architectural blueprint, adhering to company's policies and framework
- Collaborate with cloud teams to drive the adoption and alignment of the organisation's framework to help accelerate innovation on commercial cloud
- Work to implement devops framework like Terraform for cloud infrastructure.
- Assess new cloud technologies or offerings, enhance or incorporate into existing cloud architecture framework for adoption and implementation
- Provide support for complex production issues or security incidents that relates to cloud architecture or infrastructure
- Review and ensure solutions running on commercial cloud exhibit high levels of security, scalability, reliability, maintainability and performance
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in various disciplines including Linux, WinTel, network, firewalls, databases, firewalls, load balancers, backup and storage
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience designing and building enterprise scale cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Certified Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate or Azure Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of DevOps tool chains and experience with cloud technologies and tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and languages such as YAML, JSON or Python
- Strong understanding on cloud security and have experience designing and implementing defense strategies on commercial cloud
- Excellent verbal and spoken English skills with ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Strong initiative, good team player, enjoys taking ownership of issues, process driven and great attention to details
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872215
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3176