You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH786046 Jun 28, 2021 Competitive
My Client is a large Internet based organisation and they are looking for a Campus Recruiter to join their HR team. This is a newly created headcount due to expansion.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of working experience in the HR field.
- Prior campus recruitment experience is a plus.
- Passionate about people, culture, and events
- Able to work independently with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess strong coordination and project management skills
- Drive campus engagement and candidate pipelines for internship and full-time hiring efforts
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for Management Trainee Program
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to develop innovative campus initiatives
- Develop strong brand presence among universities
- Identify new channels for campus recruitment
- Carry out other ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
What You Will Gain:
- Career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to create impacts to the business
- Open-minded leader
- Working with senior leaders within the business
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983
+65 6818 3135