Assistant Manager, Treasury Settlements
- BBBH793371 Sep 17, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced Treasury Operations professional to join their Operations team. Reporting to the Head of Settlements, you will provide support to the broad spectrum of Treasury Operations.
Role and responsibilities
- Support Treasury Settlements and Payments for overseas branches
- Processing of Treasury transactions (FX/MM, Securities, Derivatives)
- Processing of incoming and outgoing customer payments
- End-of-day nostro position reconciliation with Treasury dealers
- Monitoring FX/MM confirmation matching status
- Reconciliation of transaction data between Front and Back Office system
- Reconciliation of Securities custodian accounts
- Maintenance of static data in Back Office system
- Prepare regular statistical and management reports
- Brokerage payments processing
- Support KYC/client onboarding
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Tertiary education, preferably in Business or Banking/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Treasury Settlements and Payments
- Knowledge in KYC/client onboarding process will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of operational best practices and regulatory requirement
- Analytical, meticulous and able to perform under pressure
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140