Assistant Director-Cyber Security
- BBBH798353 Nov 08, 2021 S$10-14k pm
M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for a Talented and experienced Assistant Director- Cyber Security .
We are currently looking for an Assistant Director- Cyber Security to be a part of the CISO Office. You will be ensuring day to day cybersecurity enforcement and governance as well as cybersecurity compliance with current policies and procedures. You will also be tasked to implement solutions to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
Role and Responsibilities
- Formulate and review existing cybersecurity compliance policy, procedures and conduct assessment.
- Support day-to-day cybersecurity enforcement and governance
- Perform cybersecurity assessment for IT solutions from evaluation, during and after implementation.
- Provide practical and actionable recommendations to business stakeholders to facilitate decision making.
- Implement solutions to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Perform proof of concepts and vendor comparisons, offer solutions aligned with business requirements.
- Manage multiple projects and is responsible for the execution from initiation to completion.
- Determine the project goals to ensure that the project supports business objectives and strategies.
- Develop project plans that include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and to achieve optimal utilisation of resources.
- Manage the risks that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Track project deliverables and ensure that the projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
- Implement process improvements to reduce development time and assist in the integration of complex business factors to implement long- term strategic planning objectives.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering related discipline or equivalent experience
- CISSP / CISM certifications or equivalent
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience in Cyber Security or Information Security
- Strong knowledge of common cyber security management framework, such as ISO and NIST.
- Familiar with IM8 a plus
- Hands on understanding of the current cyber threat landscape, attack methodologies, and risk mitigation and remediation methods
- Strong project management skills, experience in project planning, execution, tracking and progress reporting.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience with systems administration a plus
- At least 11 - 14 years of experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining IT systems
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171