APAC PMO Manager - Global Asset Management Company - Singapore
- BBBH798880 Nov 12, 2021 Competitive
The client is a Global Asset Management company with a significant presence in Asia. They are looking for an APAC PMO to work with their Asia team on strategic initiatives.
- Work with project sponsors, delivery teams and other senior stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of the programme / projects & contribution to the Investment Solutions and Services Roadmap
- Work with other Programme Directors to understand and mitigate other programme dependencies
- Provide leadership and mentoring for junior Programme Managers as well as sharing best practices
- Contribute ideas/recommendations for improvement of the Change team's operating model
- Build trusted relationships with Investment Management, Distribution, COO, Corporate Services, Technology and other delivery partners, both internal and external to the organisation
- Working with senior programme directors, programme and project managers, to ensure the programme's governance framework is fit for purpose, including planning key meetings, workshops, risk management as well as other aspects
- Coordinating and/or delivering agendas and supporting materials for senior forums, including the programme's Steering Committee and sub-committees where required
- Assisting workstream leads & project managers to ensure adherence to the change governance frameworks
- Prior experience within financial services / asset management environment
- Prior experience in a PMO role supporting a complex change environment
- Experience of technology change initiatives and agile project management practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creating management information at both a programme and executive level, including experience of preparing papers at steering committee level and above.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Power Point including ability to develop clear, concise & compelling story lines
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel; including the ability to analyse and process complex data
- Analytical approach and problem-solving skills - ability to analyse data (qualitative & quantitative)
- Experience of working with cross cultural teams across the globe in project-based environment
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Project Management certification - Prince2, PMP etc. (no preference).
We can only consider candidates currently based in Singapore.
Please apply via the link or email your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484
Senior Consultant | Project & Change Management
+65 6818 3191