- JN -012024-1953889
- Jan 23, 2024
Exciting Project Management role in European-based insurance organization, working on global Digital Transformation projects
- Manage a wide range of IT projects, with a focus on the application side. Most of the projects will be DX (Digital Transformation) projects.
- Set up project plans and work out scope of each project, liaising with the business users that are impacted.
- Allocate resources and set up a timeline to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- Predict and mitigate project related risks.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders and update management on project progress and issues.
- 6+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Experience working in the finance industry, ideally within the insurance
- Fluent or native-level Japanese language skills (verbal and written)
- Business-level English skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience across Waterfall and Agile methodologies
*Please note that we can only consider applications from those who are eligible to work in Japan freely.
- PMP/PMBOK/Prince2 or Agile certification
- Ability to juggle various priorities and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to navigate stressful situations or tight deadlines well.
About our client
Our client is a Europe-based insurance firm, with a strong set up in Japan. With businesses across the globe, one of their goals is to run a sustainable business that respects human rights and the environment. The work style is quite flexible, and their business is very stable in Japan.
- Manager | IT Recruitment