Lead Analyst (Cyber & Network Security / Healthcare)
- BBBH812531 Apr 08, 2022 S$5-9k pm
M3S is hiring lead analyst for Cyber Defence Group for their top health tech client. Interested candidates may apply with their latest CV.
- Review cybersecurity controls against possible threats learnt from external incidents and intelligence sources and work with stakeholders on remediation.
- Conduct regular end-to-end IT solutioning/workflow risk assessment to identify potential risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- Provide cybersecurity risk advisory, including recommendation of risk mitigation options, on cybersecurity risks associated with new healthcare initiatives
- Co-ordinate the risk assessment activities with appropriate stakeholders to support management actions, resolution prioritization, escalations, and risk acceptance processes.
- Responsible in leading and providing technology security best practices and security consultancy
- Lead and conduct regular IT security user awareness training programme.
- Ensuring that security requirements in IT Audit, Standard, Policy, Compliance and Risk Controls are met.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in network security, application security, vulnerability assessment and validation
- Experience including knowledge of Risk Management, Governance, Risk Methodology and Framework
- Proven track records in cyber security project management skills and service delivery lifecycle.
- Proactive, organised, meticulous and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess oral and written communication skills to convey technical matters to senior business stakeholders.
- Clear understanding of emerging technologies developments in area of risk management frameworks.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872577 (Dave Goh)
Talent Partner | M3S