- JN -092023-1948087
- Oct 27, 2023
I am delighted to be recruiting for a long term temporary team administrator position based in Mallow. This is an immediately required position.
This role would be suitable for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced multi disciplinary team and enjoys variety within their positions.
If you have experience in an administration, clerical or reception role & are available within 1 week please get in touch!
Duration: 6 months
Salary: €15.27 per hour
What will a typical week look like for you?
- Front of house reception duties - answering calls, directing service users & meeting and greeting the public
- Ongoing database management - updating files, records, charts
- Coordinating schedules - Appointment management, sending out appointment and referral letters & overseeing waiting lists
- Ongoing management of internal files and paperwork - admissions, discharge, charts etc
- Adhoc administration duties as needed by the team
What do you need?
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous experience working with busy phone lines, switchboards or front of house reception is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work across 5 of 7 days per week as well as from the hours of 8 am - 8 pm
** You will only work 5 days per week - these will be on a rota recieved weekly in advance - shifts can fall between Monday - Sunday**
** Hours may fall between 8 am & 8pm - 35 hours per week**
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
Bronwen Cruise O'Shea
- Senior Consultant | Business Support