- BBBH780688 Apr 23, 2021 Competitive
Really nice role for an engineer to supervise the delivery of an urban renewal project in Wexford. This is suitable for someone with experience in supervision of civils projects.
Resident Engineer - Wexford
I have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Engineer based in the Wexford area. Joining a leading international Engineering Consultancy, you will be responsible for supervising all works taking place on a key Wexford urban renewal project.
Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Take ownership and responsibility for the site and ongoing works
- Act as Liaison between the office-based Design Team and Site as necessary
- Liaise with the Contractor to ensure that they are working to current drawings & specifications
- Manage interactions with all interested parties such as Wexford County Council, neighbours, Eircom, ESB etc as necessary
- Chair and prepare minutes of all site meetings between the Contractor and the Client
- Ensure quality of construction works is maintained with on-site supervision of contractors
- Maintain records and produce regular detailed reports on progress and quality matters, including information on weather, manpower, plant and work conducted by the Contractor, etc
- Promote and manage Health and Safety on Site
This is a great role for:
- A qualified Civil/Structural Engineer with experience in supervising projects
- Someone looking to add a leading international engineering consultancy to their CV
- A candidate based in Wexford or the South East
Contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.