- JN -032023-1927142
- Mar 13, 2023
Exciting opportunity to work with an Irish organisation as a Sales Representative. This a new role for an expanding company with great career progression.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting an experienced Sales Representative on behalf of our client to add to a growing team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this exciting position involves selling and promoting the company's highly successful print, digital and e-learning range of publications and resources to clients in the Midlands/West.
We are looking for a well organised self-starter, with a positive outlook, good people skills and ideally with an interest in Education and technology.
The ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate a high level of skill in the areas of communication, relationship building, organisation, sales presentation and time management.
- A proven track record in sales is essential with a proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Energy, drive and ambition, with the ability to handle challenges and drive to succeed
- Knowledge of technology and ICT including the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with presenting via Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other virtual platforms
- The ability to work as an individual or as part of a highly successful team
- Full driving licence
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Account management of all clients in the territory
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Achieving set sales targets
- Growing product market share
- Participation required at some events held on weekends and/or weekday evenings
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Office Support