A leading manufacturing company based in the Waterford area are now searching for a Senior Process Engineer to drive excellence and provide support to the overall business.
Develop and lead on process improvements to increase plant efficiencies and drive process excellence.
* Lead LEAN activities on site including mentoring of yellow and green
* Monitor and enforce adherence to all safety protocols.
* Support production trials, process modifications, investigation studies etc.
in the development of new products.
* Manage Graduate Engineer program.
* Coach and mentor operational teams to help advance their technical
* Undertake, manage and report on specific improvement projects.
* Co-ordinate Lean activities on site.
* Develop & promote solution based protocols arising from manufacturing
* Support maintenance teams to help develop their performance and
* Provide technical support to large projects & major equipment upgrades.
* Innovate to take advantage of technological advances in process
technologies and propose disruptive projects in this space.
* Support the Operation Excellence program using lean tools and
* Ensure compliance with relevant standards & certifications, FSC
procedures, EPA & IPPC License, Safety & SOP's
* Propose plant improvements, prepare capital project AFE's and execute
project to completion.
* BSc Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
* Green/Black Belt Lean certification
* 3+ years relevant experience in a process role or project environment.
* Experience of technical management in a process or project environment.
* Experience in Lean tools and techniques
* Knowledge of energy, heavy rotating plant and utilities
* Rapid problem-solving ability for a 24/7 business environment
* Strong planning, numeracy, analytical and PC skills
* Experience in Wonderware Historian, MS Power BI, or other interrogation and report writing tools desirable.
* High energy and commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
* Awareness of SOP's, Safety Legislation& relevant Codes of Practice
* Understanding and experience in use of Lean Manufacturing Principles.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.