Senior Automation Engineer
- BBBH766439 Sep 21, 2020 Competitive
Senior Automation Engineer - Waterford/Kilkenny
This is a unique opportunity to join a global nutrition group as a Senior Automation Engineer.
Reporting to the Process Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Plant Automation Systems.
This role will suit someone coming from a Dairy, Food & Beverage or Pharma industry.
- Programming, implementation and documentation of changes to the process automation code and systems hardware. (Rockwell Allen Bradley PLCs and Siemens).
- Responsible for leading process automation review with the production operating teams to identify process improvement opportunities through automation upgrades.
- Develop the site process automation system as part of the site automation team.
- Develop and implement change through Operations in collaboration with the Operations Change Lead.
- Programming experience in Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Siemens, HMI process automation systems and ideally Rockwell Factory Talk view
- 5+ years' experience in programming within large scale process manufacturing, preferably in the Dairy, Food & Beverage or Pharma industry.
- Candidates must have in depth knowledge and experience on SCADA (Factory Talk) and Allen Bradley PLC.
- Ability to read P&IDs and translate onto HMI screen.
- Previous experience of project execution/ delivery.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
051 309 650